2.08.2010

First Deadline is Approaching!

Hello All!
As you know I am trying to raise funding for this trip to India. As of right now I have been funding myself, but the first real deadline is quickly approaching. I need to have 25% of this trip funded by this coming Friday!  If you have been contemplating supporting me, I urge you to help me out as soon as possible! If a lump sum is too much to ask, we can set up a payment plan online so you can make weekly or monthly donations. Every little bit of support helps, no matter how large or small. I am relying on the Lord's provisions and have been praying that he would somehow help me come up with the money I need. I hate asking for money, but I really have no choice. If you would like to become involved with what I am doing, and you feel led to contribute, please either contact me, or visit NewLifeChurch.org and click the giving tab (there is a link to the giving site on the left side column of this page as well). The support letters have been sent, so now I must be patient and wait on the Lord to see what he has in store! I look forward to seeing what God has in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment